Time to Say Goodbye? Here's How-To Cancel Your Manscaped Subscription
- 5 Easy Ways to Cancel Your Manscaped Subscription
- How To Get a Refund for Your Subscription
Here is the thing:
Manscaped's Peak Hygiene Plan subscription might be one of its sneakiest marketing tactics.
Thanks to some clever design, many customers unknowingly end up subscribing to the plan after making a purchase from their website.
Whether you intentionally chose it or were cunningly auto-subscribed, this post details how to cancel your Manscaped subscription.
Let's get into it.
5 Easy Ways to Cancel Your Manscaped Subscription
1. Email Manscaped Support to Cancel Your Subscription
A simple way to cancel your Manscaped subscription is by sending an email to email@example.com
According to Manscaped's terms and conditions, it will take up to 5 days to have your subscription canceled.
To avoid back-and-forth emails, include every key detail and preferably use the email that you used to place the order.
Here's a sample email you can use.
|Subject: Request to Cancel My Peak Hygiene Plan
I'm writing to request the cancellation of my Peak Hygiene Plan. Upon reviewing my card statement, I discovered I was enrolled in a subscription service that I didn't intentionally choose.
Here are the details related to my account:
- Your full name
- The Email address associated with the account
- Subscription type and how much you were charged
- Order or account number
Please confirm the cancellation and provide details regarding any final charges or refunds via email.
I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter, and I thank you in advance for your assistance.
- Adjust the reason for canceling as needed
- Specify whether you're seeking a refund
- Explain whether you intend to keep the products or if you'll be sending them back.
[Your Full Name]
[Your Contact Information]
2. Cancel the Subscription from Your Manscaped Account
Another easy and straightforward way to cancel your Manscaped subscription is through your Peak Hygiene Plan dashboard.
This will only apply if you created an account when you were making the purchase.
Here is how to do it:
- Step 1: Use the email associated with your plan to log in to your Manscaped account.
- Step 2: Navigate to the "My Peak Hygiene Plan" tab on the top menu.
- Step 3: Click the “Manage Plan" dropdown and select "Cancel Plan."
- Step 4: Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
Below are some cancellation conditions according to Manscaped's Terms and Conditions.
- If you cancel after purchase or renewal, the subscription fee will not be refunded.
- Cancel before the end of the current Subscription Term to avoid late cancellation fees or forfeiture of the renewal fee.
- If you’re charged after cancellation due to an error on Manscaped's part, your sole remedy will be a refund for the overcharged amounts.
- If you notice any billing discrepancies, you must notify Manscaped within 60 days after they appear on your account statement.
If you don't, you give up your right to dispute those discrepancies.
I’ve seen several complaints from users who canceled their subscriptions from their accounts but were still charged the following month.
For instance, this user canceled the subscription twice from his account, but he was charged the following month.
In such a case, email Manscaped support via firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the situation.
After you've completed the cancellation process, send an email to support to double-check if your request has been confirmed.
That way, if you're ever charged in the future, you'll have proof in hand that you indeed canceled the plan.
3. Create Manscaped Account and Cancel the Plan
Even if you buy a Manscaped product without creating an account, they might still auto-subscribe you to their subscription plan.
This tactic has become so widespread that it even caught the attention of the Better Business Bureau. The BBB reached out to Manscaped, who promised to be more transparent.
For instance, this Redditor bought a product as a guest, only to find out later that he was auto-subscribed to the plan.
To cancel the subscription without an account, send an email to email@example.com and explain that you were auto-subscribed.
Create an account and cancel from the dashboard.
- Step 1: Create an account on the Peak Hygiene Plan's Join Now page. Use the same email that you used to make your order.
- Step 2: Locate the 'My Peak Hygiene Plan' tab at the top of the page and check to see if your subscription is listed there.
- Step 3: If the subscription is assigned to that account, select Cancel Plan from the Manage dropdown and follow the cancellation prompts.
Remember, it will take up to 5 days for the request to be processed.
If you're having trouble creating an account, try again a few more times, as this user did. If that doesn't do the trick, reach out to support by emailing them.
4. Use Priority Support Under My Peak Hygiene Plan
When you're logged into your Peak Hygiene membership account, you've got access to Priority support, which is different from regular support
How to access priority support
- Step 1: On your smartphone or desktop, log in to your Manscaped account that you used to order the product.
- Step 2: Click on the My Peak Hygiene Plan tab on the menu.
- Step 3: Locate Priority support and click it
- Step 4: Reach out to support, letting them know that you want to cancel your subscription.
5. Use the Contact Form on The Website
Need another option?
You can also cancel your Manscaped subscription plan by sending a message through their Contact Us page.
Here is how to do it:
- Step 1: On your desktop or smartphone, visit Manscaped’s contact us page.
- Step 2: On the Select a Subject dropdown menu, select “Account Help.”
- Step 3: On the “Give Us More Detail” drop-down menu, select “Cancel my subscription.”
- Step 4: Fill in your name and email address in the other section and click Submit.
If you are getting an error, try again or reach out via email.
Other Means of Getting in Touch eith Manscaped
1. Reach out to them on their social media handles
2. Post your complaint on consumer business review websites, such as
3. Call them at (800) 887-2730
How To Get a Refund for Your Subscription
While Manscaped's policy might indicate that you can't get a refund after canceling your subscription, don't worry; there's a workaround.
This is particularly handy if you were auto-subscribed to the plan without creating an account.
Here's the strategy:
1) Return the replenishment products
After receiving the products, simply hand them back to the courier to be shipped back to their warehouse. Note, don’t open the package.
2) Contact Manscaped support for a refund
Reach out to support.
Typically, you'll receive your refund after the products have been received at the warehouse.
3) Call your bank or card provider:
You can also call your bank or card provider and explain the situation. Mention that you were charged for a service that you did not subscribe to.
Here is the thing:
Manscaped has a way of enrolling unsuspecting customers in their $18.99 Peak Hygiene Plan subscription.
But let's face it – just like with many other companies, canceling their subscription isn't as straightforward as ordering.
Fortunately, as I've detailed above, you're not stuck. The most straightforward way? Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
But that's not all.
You can also reach them through their Contact Us page, connect via their social media handles, or just use the cancel option within your membership portal.
You've got choices, and we've got your back!