Do You Want To Recreate Ryan Reynolds’ Edgy Style? Try These Haircuts!
Ryan Reynolds' hairstyles can be described as short, clean, and classy. They blend perfectly with his natural hairline and highlight his facial features elegantly.
His hairstyles are great for hiding receding hairlines, formal and informal events, and keeping things simple and short. However, you need to consider your hair type and face shape before settling on any of the hairstyles below.
5 Ryan Reynolds' Hairstyles
1. Short Messy Hair
Here's the thing:
To achieve this style, keep the hair on the back and sides of your hair short, and leave the top hair longer. Apply pomade to the top hair and work the hair strands into your desired shape with your fingers.
- Use hair mousse to increase the volume of hair at the crown.
- Use sea salt spray and other texturizers to keep top hair textured.
- Pair with a fade at the sides.
2. Ivy League
To create an Ivy League haircut, trim the top hair and fade hair on the back and sides. You can taper the sides a bit to give an edgy look.
- Apply mousse and other volumizing products to the front hair.
- Work pomade into top hair and style into a fringe or short quiff.
- Use styling gel to keep your hairstyle intact and neat.
3. Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool Haircut
In the "Deadpool" film, Ryan Reynolds' wears a Wade Wilson haircut. It’s a classic low-maintenance hairstyle featuring short top hair and shorter hair at the back and sides of the hair.
- Push back top hair and style neatly to show off your natural hairline.
- Combine with a soft shapeup to accentuate your edges.
- Pair with a mustache and beards for a complete look.
4. Buzz Cut
A buzz cut requires you to uniformly trim the hair short on all parts of the head. Hair length is usually 2-3 inches but feel free to go with your desired length and pair with a soft shape up.
- Moisturize your hair regularly.
- Trim hair edges neatly.
- Take regular trips to the barber to maintain your short length.
Ryan's Reynolds undercut hairstyle is another great hairstyle to try. All you need is shorter hair at the sides and slightly longer top hair. You can style top hair towards or away from the hairline.
- Keep top hair significantly longer than side hair, and add a taper fade.
- Use styling gel to hold your hair in place.
- If you're trying to hide a receding hairline, opt for bangs.
How to Ask For a Ryan Reynolds Haircut
Most of Ryan Reynolds' hairstyles require you to keep short hair, although medium-length hair should work fine too. Some hairstyles involve uniform trimming of your entire hair, while others require short top hair and shorter hair at the sides.
Ask your barber for the particular hairstyle you want; showing your barber samples would be a great idea to avoid misunderstanding.
All in all:
- The hairstyles above are great ways to rock your short hair and require little or no maintenance.
- Ensure that the hairstyle you desire pairs well with your face shape and hair type before opting for it.
- Texturizers, styling gels, and hair sprays are great for your hair. Don't forget to apply them.
- Take regular trips to your barber to maintain your hairstyle.
Do not forget to ask questions and tell us what you think about Ryan Reynolds' hairstyles in the comment section below!